THE PHILOSOPHY OF GLOBALIZATION
Emanuel Copilaș, PhD, West University of Timișoara
Book series description
“Vasile Goldiș” Western University Press invites submissions for this book series based on the relationship between philosophy and globalization. As a highly complex social, economic, political and cultural phenomenon, globalization is at the core of all major international processes, shaping them in diverse ways. Although challenged in recent years by different international political developments, globalization is here to stay, even if its Western dimension may be diminishing in the decades to come.
The topics in this book series include, but are not limited to:
- The ethical implications of globalization;
- The relationship between globalization and democracy;
- The impact of globalization on cultural identity;
- The role of technology in shaping globalization;
- The challenges and opportunities presented by globalization for developing countries;
- The impact of globalization on environmental sustainability;
- Globalization and local identities: challenges and prospects;
- Critical epistemologies of globalization.